Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Why do we waste food?

Reasons for Food being spared in our country
 
Once I was thinking about the reason behind the food being by people.I deepen down my thinking ability as  much I can and finally came to some conclusion overcoming to many confusion which I am going to discuss here.

At first I thought that people waste food due to there insocial ideology and I started quering some of my friends in my Hostel.I found sometimes,such a circumstances happen in which a person is intended to spare food even if he is not ready for doing so.

For example ,One Saturday my friend Sahil sat to dined with a dish on dining table just before he got a call   from his friend to come out for a B'day Party.
He suddenly got confused that whether to waste that all the food and than got to party or to eat all and refuse to go in party.After some of thinking he finally decided against my ideology.

I was just sitting and watching the stuff because I was unable to stop him to do so as I was not having any reason for my suggestion.

Similarly I collected many responses about which I will talk later.

Good Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment